piatok 7. septembra 2012

Boat trip, Ushuaia, Argentina

hello everyone,
I have been very busy with the team captains meetings, trainings and the ski preparation, since I am the only one from Team Slovakia here, I have to do everything on my own. So I finally got some time to upload some pictures I have taken here.

On our free day between the Continental and World Cup we went for a boat trip. The original plan was to watch the penguins, but as we have found out, the penguins are gone until november. So we went to watch the kormoran birds and sea lions instead!

We went quite a big group: me, Eveline Bhend from swiss team, the Mario Skala, Pepe Kalensky, Roman Dalecky and Kristina Kapounova from the Czech team, Jaeden Schneider-Clark from Candian Team and of course my travel pal Szczepan Karpiel from Poland.

Check out some pictures from our trip:

 Beautiful view fromt he ship.
 Lighthouse.
 Me and Eveline in front of the lighthouse.
 We went really close to the island with the boat.
 Birds island.
The whole crew on the boat.
The sea lions are chillin:)
 Homeless boys Szczepan and Jaeden :)
 The views here are amazing!
During a little walk on one of the islands.

take care

Natalia


1 komentár:

  1. Great pictures! Beautiful views ... I read somewhere that the training was not easy- hindered them frozen snow. I support you! (sorry for my english)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť