štvrtok 15. marca 2012

Slovak Championship and Nine Queens Invite

Last sunday I took part in the Slovak Championship in my home resort PARK SNOW Donovaly. The weather wasnt very pleasant, it was cloudy with gusty winds, but it was fun anyway, with polish and czech guys coming as well. I took gold with a safe run consisting of flat-down box slide to switch, switch 180 left 360 japan and a 720 mute. Here is a picture of me and my Jibstar teammate Vilo Tomo, which became the new Slovak slopestyle champion, stoked for him! (picture by Marian Ligda)


But the best day of the last week was the day when I got the email of the 9 Queens Nico Zacek saying I can come to the contest day and jump the huge chateau! Me and Zuzka Stromkova are leaving on the 22nd, the training takes part on the 23rd and 24th is the contest. Make sure to check out the videos afterwards, sure it is going to be super-sick! Meanwhile the castle was finished today, have a look:

take care and enjoy the sunny weekend, I am going to shred Riders Park Donovaly!

xoxo
Natalia

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára