sobota 3. marca 2012

FIS World Cup Jyvaskyla, Finland

Hey everyone,
sorry for the late updates but have been busy with our Riders Park Camp at my home resort PARK SNOW Donovaly. The camp was great fun:)

So the news! First ever FIS World Cup ever was held in Jyvaskyla, Finland and I was lucky enough to be a part of it!

We have arrived by plane to Helsinki (check this beautiful plane view of our Tatra mountains and my hometown Liptovsky Mikulas:

Because we had enough time me and Zuzka went for a little walk around the town
and for a meal:
Here is Zuzka sitting in the giant shoe:


Finland is a very beautiful and sportive country, everyone is riding a bike, you can see locked bikes everywhere, even under the snow, this picture is from the Helsinki train station:


The course didnt have that big jumps, bit it was quite hard because it had 7 features in a row, so you really had to stomp your tricks, otherwise you ended up not having enough speed for the next feature. The level of girls riding was very high, the point difference between the first 5 places wasnt very big.
I am stoked I have placed 3rd, went there with no expectations and this is way beyond what I have dreamed of:)
Here is me on the podium, 1st Lili Murud and 2nd Eveline Bhend. My teammate Zuzka Stromkova ended 4th!


Take care:)

Natalia

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára