nedeľa 8. januára 2012

Laax baby!!!

Soooo one year gone and I am back in Laax! Drinking a glass of wine in the apartment with the same friends as last year, seams like I never left. The only difference is the snow, so much snow comparing to last year. And it snowed all day today. Yesterday we rode powder, I was so exhausted in the evening I fell asleep at 7 o clock, not minding that a party is on right beside me:) These are pictures I did today morning in the Sagogn village I am stayin in:


Today we went to the Freestyle Halle, which is a place filled with trampolines, foam pits, foam pit jumps, skate features.... just all the cool stuff you can imagine. I have worked on some new tricks and did some more practice on the tricks I want to take to snow, it was fun!
Me and Jirka Volak in front of the halle:
Tomorrow the weather should be more "park friendly" :) I hope so, I want to ride the famous perfect Laax jump:)

take care!
natalia

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára