pondelok 30. januára 2012

FIS European Cup, Brand, Austria

My second ever FIS race (after the last years World Champs in Park City) was the European Cup in Brand, Austria. We have arrived together with Zuzka Stromkova, my Jibstar team mate Vilo Tomo and our coach Murgi to Brand tuesday evening after a long drive. It was snowing like crazy, but we were safe with my 4x4 Skoda Octavia, nickname Viola:)
The village was beautiful, snow everywhere and our accomodation was nice and comfy as well.
We had one training day and two race days. The course was set up from 2 kickers sized around 13m, the first one was more poppy with some nice airtime and a long box.
The trip was successful for me, since on thursday I have placed 1st and friday 2nd, so I have earned some FIS points.
I loved beeing there even more, because it was a combined ski and snowboard event, which means that loads of my friend were there. We even made a huge group photo with the czech skiers and snowboarders! Alltogether we have taken so many podium spots, it is almost unbelievable:)
Check some pics:


 Podium first day, me in the middle:)

Me and my Faction team mate Fredy Iliano, who placed 1st both days! Go Faction!
Podium 2nd day: me on the 2nd place and Zuzka Stromkova beeing the winner of the day:)

Czecho-slovakian crew alltogether, it was massive:)

take care

Natalia

 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára