pondelok 16. júla 2012

Guns n Roses in Slovakia!!

Hey everyone,
I got sooo lucky for the second time in my life, this time Guns n Roses came to play to Slovakia, in my boyfriends hometown Piestany. My dear friend Kat Benzova gave me the best present, me and my friend Ivana could stay with the band in the Kempinski hotel and traveled in the tourbus to and from the concert with the band! We have also stayed in the VIP zone, threw down an afterparty with the band and Kat even took us to view a part of the concert from the podium. Sooo exciting, I have enjoyed every minute of that day and highly recomend the concert! Go and check them out, they are still touring Europe!
Here are few of my pics, I couldnt use my Canon 60D, but my Nokia phone did the job:)
 In front of 25 000 people
 Axl playing November rain
 Awesome fireworks show
 My podium view
 My friend Kat at work:)
Me, DJ Ashba and check his shirt haha

take care!

Natalia

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára